Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Build 220.127.116.115.0.598.0 | 193.3 MB
Kaspersky Internet Security is an all-purpose application designed for comprehensive protection of home users' computers against digital threats. It is a full security solution that rigorously protects your files and your identity from cyber criminals and the latest malware attacks. By combining cloud-based functionality and powerful security technologies that run on your PC, Kaspersky Internet Security delivers more effective defences against today’s increasingly complex threats – so you’re able to enjoy the Internet, while Kaspersky protects you, your PC and your children. In addition to including all of the features offered by Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Internet Security delivers many innovative, new technologies that are essential to defending you against sophisticated threats on the Internet.
- To install the application, run the installation package (file with the .exe extension) and follow the instructions of the installation wizard.
- During installation, Kaspersky Internet Security detects and allows removing applications that, when running concurrently, may affect your computer's performance, even causing complete inoperability.
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015 MR1
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Kaspersky PURE 2.0, 3.0
- Kaspersky Total Security
What's New ??
Kaspersky Internet Security (Maintenance Release 1) provides the following new features:
- Advanced settings for computer scan, File Anti-Virus, Mail-Anti-Virus, and Web-Anti-Virus have been added.
- An option to switch to Kaspersky Total Security has been added.
- Support for the latest version of the popular web browser Google Chrome has been added. The Safe Money component supports Google Chrome 36.x.
- A user notification has been added to indicate that the application writes information to trace files when traces are enabled.
- Functionality for blocking unauthorized access to the webcam has been improved. The user receives a notification that the webcam is in use by an application for which webcam access is allowed. Access to the webcam can be blocked for any applications, regardless of the Application Control rules. This feature is available for compatible webcam models.
- Application Control functionality has been improved: now it is possible to add applications that have not been started to the list of controlled applications. System applications can be hidden in the list of managed applications.
- Functioning of the Anti-Banner and Kaspersky URL Advisor components has been improved. Now these protection components can run without any active browser plug-in required.
- Application performance has been improved and computer resource consumption has been optimized.
- Less time is required to start the application.
- The keyboard input language cannot be switched if the cursor is over a protected entry field. To switch the input language, move the cursor to another input field, switch the input language, and return to the relevant input field.
- Files on network disks cannot be shredded even if the user has deletion rights. The application displays an inaccurate message that the user does not have deletion rights.
- If protection issues are detected while Protected Browser is running, the application notifies about only one of these issues. As soon as the indicated issue is fixed, the notification for the next protection issue is displayed.
- After an update of an application on your computer, a Parental Control rule that restricts use of that application may not work.
- Website addresses that contain non-Latin characters cannot be added to the list of allowed URLs in Anti-Banner settings.
- When an email message that contains a password-protected archive with multiple files is received, the application may show multiple notifications that it is not possible to scan the archive because the archive is password-protected.
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or later)
- 1 GB free RAM (for 32-bit operating systems) or 2 GB free RAM (for 64-bit operating systems)
- Intel Pentium III 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64) processor or faster (or compatible equivalent)
- 480 MB free hard drive space (depending on the size of the anti-virus databases)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or later