VMware Workstation v10.0.4 Build 2249910 | 491.1 MB
VMware Workstation is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers / testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single PC. Users can run Windows, Linux, NetWare, or Solaris x86 in fully networked, portable virtual machines with no rebooting or hard drive partitioning required. VMware Workstation delivers excellent performance and advanced features such as memory optimization and the ability to manage multi-tier configurations and multiple snapshots. With millions of customers and dozens of major product awards over the last six years, VMware Workstation is a proven technology that improves productivity and flexibility. An indispensable tool for software developers and IT professionals worldwide.
ဒါကိုေတာ့အားလံုးရင္းနွီးၾကမယ္ထင္ပါတယ္။ virtual windows နဲ႔ အျခား OS ေတြကို
windows တခုေပၚမွာ တင္ျပီး Network ခ်ိတ္ဆက္ျခင္းနဲ႔ အျခား Security, communicate ေတြစမ္းသပ္
ဖို႔၊ မ်ားစြားေသာ OS Platform ေတြကိုေလ႔လာနုိင္ဖို႔ ဒါေလးကိုအသံုးျပဳၾကရပါတယ္။
- Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting.
- Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
- Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner.
- Consolidate multiple computers running web servers, database servers, etc. onto a single machine.
- Build reference architectures for evaluation before deploying into production.
- Simply drag and drop to move your virtual machines from your PC to vSphere, or the cloud.
- Seamlessly access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they reside.
- Remotely connect to virtual machines running on another instance of VMware Workstation, or on VMware vSphere.
- Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smartphone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. No Plugins necessary.
- Workstation enables you to build a cloud on your laptop.
- Run 64-bit virtual machines within VMware vSphere or Microsoft Hyper-V Server running in a Workstation virtual machine.
- Run VMware’s Micro Cloud Foundry and other cloud infrastructures such as Apache’s OpenStack.
- Run Big Data applications from companies like Cloudera including the Apache™ Hadoop™ software library.
- VMware Workstation takes advantage of the latest hardware to replicate server, desktop and now tablet environments.
- Create virtual machines with up to 16 virtual processors or 16 virtual cores, 8 TB virtual disks and up to 64 GB of memory per virtual machine.
- Support for HD audio with 7.1 surround sound, USB 3.0 and Bluetooth.
- Virtual processors that include Virtualization extensions.
- SCSI, SATA, and IDE virtual disk controllers.
- First to provide a virtual magnetometer, accelerometer, and gyroscope in a virtual machine.
- Create virtual machines that are encrypted, require an administrative password to change and expire on the date you set.
- Perfect for delivering applications to employees, contractors or students.
- Software evaluations can be delivered to prospective customers as expiring Virtual Appliances.
- Restricted virtual machines can be run by anyone using Workstation, Fusion Professional, or Player Plus.
- Run VMware Workstation as a server to share virtual machines with your teammates, department or organization.
- Enterprise caliber control over user access.
- Quickest way to share and test applications with your team in a more production-like environment.
- VMware Workstation was the first to support 3D graphics in virtualized environments.
- Run 3D applications with support for DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3 and OpenGL 2.1 3D graphics in Windows and Linux virtual machines.
- Easily handles demanding 3D applications like AutoCAD, Solidworks, and many current games.
- Optimized graphics driver for Windows XP.
- The latest Linux distributions include VMware’s graphics driver and will run 3D desktops and applications out of the box.
Home Page : http://vmware.com/