IMSI TurboCAD Pro Platinum v21.2 build 590 (x86 / x64) | 965.9 MB / 1.1 GB
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is a premium, professional computer-aided design package. It includes all the speed and technology of TurboCAD Pro for 2D/3D drafting, detailing, modeling, rendering, and extensive file sharing. TurboCAD Pro Platinum also provides advanced tools for mechanical design, simple BIM and suite of architectural tools that are AutoCAD Architecture compatible, and much more for greater control and flexibility.
- Advanced Architectural Tools like parametric architectural objects
- Advanced Mechanical Tools including more powerful 3D modeling
- More Powerful Part Tree acts like a selective Undo/Redo
- Advanced Constraint Tools including midpoint and pattern constraints
- Associative Arrays / Pattern Tools to apply and control parametrically
- UV Mapping to create more realistic renders
- Outstanding File Compatibility including new IFC export for BIM
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is our most comprehensive CAD product for 2D and 3D design, documentation, detailing, and modeling. In addition to the tools above for greater control and flexibility, it includes all the tools found in TurboCAD Pro. Visit the TurboCAD Pro 21 product page and click on the key features tab to learn more about these powerful features:
- Powerful Drafting Palette ACIS 3D Modeling Engine
- Parametric Parts Manager
- Photorealistic Lighting & Materials
- Rendering & Visualization
- Annotation Tools
- Symbol Library
- Extensive File Interoperability
- 18394 Arrow. There is useless Close option for Arrow Curve in Local Menu and Inspector Bar, which is always passive.
- 19093 BAT Beam Object becomes invisible in RedSDK mode after its moving or rotation.
- 18534 BMP. Drawing deformed, whed saving DWG as BMP
- 18533 BMP. Drawing displaced, when saving DWG to BMP19015 Config. "Imprint" and "Extrude To Face" tools are missing in Menu, but exist in Modify toolbar in LTE workspace.
- 19018 Config. "Model Space (Floating)" or "Space Change" menu item is missing in Modify menu in LTE workspace.
- 19010 Config. 3D Print menu item is missing in Tools menu in LTE workspace (default configuration).
- 19013 Config. Erase tool is missing in Menu, but exists in Commands Customize dialog.
- 19012 Config. Hole tool is missing in Modify/3D Operations submenu in LTE workspace (default configuration).
- 19009 Config. Incorrect order of Visual Styles menu items in submenu in LTE workspace (default configuration).
- 19014 Config. MultiAdd_VB6 tool is missing in LTE workspace.
- 17327 Dimension. Incorrect work "As Limits" tolerance option for dimension.
- 19050 Drafting. Unhandled exception during movement of View Line outside of Drafting object with Break Line.
- 19086 Drafting. Unhandled exception while selection drafting view in Drafting palette in Default configuration after switching workspace.
- 18609 Edit Tool. The second entity is not selected at the first holding Shift key in Edit Tool mode, if Node Filter=ON.
- 12525 Extrude to face. Unhandled Exception message appears when using "Extrude To Face" on ACIS objects 3-5 times in "ExtrToFace.TCW" file.
- 18583 General. Redrawing of objects containing text entities considerably slowed down in GDI mode of Native Draw.
- 18550 Image. Image doesn't load in the drawing if it has name with any language different from English.
- 15796 Imprint. Unhandled exception during editing of circle for imprint.
- 19122 IMSI. User. Arc chord dimension is not the same as set for chord length during creating Start,Center,Length arc in LTE Workspace configuration
- 19100 IMSI. User. The polyline arcs in this drawing are displaying and printing as being faceted.
- 18433 IMSI.User. TC Losses IB field settings
- 17961 IMSI.User.Attached file failed to saved as DWG
- 18347 IMSI.User.BUG: Pattern on Closed Polyline broken
- 18612 IMSI.User.Draw by Layer Plus not working when choosing layers via Design Director.
- 19071 IMSI.User.Saving as DWG changes text and/or dim style so when re-opened dims and text are incorrect.
- 18432 IMSI.User.Topic: Placing architectural objects on workplane
- 15973 IMSI.User.Topic: V20-Create symbol (LTEws) Dysfunctional
- 18660 IMSI.User.UE when using deleting roof nodes in attached drawing.
- 19098 Incorrect Autosaving of new drawing.
- 18692 Map. No any warning message if Network absent when user try to load Map using MapSnap_Word_Addin plugin
- 18689 MAP. Insert map on the button is cut off in Google Maps Add-in window during Insert Map in Microsoft Word if Large Fonts are set.
- 19051 Page Layout Wizard. Region with thickness doesn't take part in creation of drafting objects via Page Layout Wizard.
- 17087 Pattern. Rectangle with "Empty Drafting" text adds to drafting object after changing On Curve Pattern property.
- 17525 RedWay. ARB Program error message appears in Render Studio for RedSDK material at scene rotation in material preview in Redsdk mode.
- 18422 RedWay. TC 64-bit crashes at Create Group operation in "GroupCrash2.TCW" file in Redsdk mode.
- 18940 RedWay. Unhandled exception at switching visibility of layers in Redsdk Hidden Lines or Render modes in BALKER.DWG drawing.
- 18540 RedWay. Unhandled exception in RedSDK mode after switch Model/Paper in revolve_model_paper.tcw
- 18707 Render. "There is now preview file" warning messages appear instead of "There is no preview file" after using Check consistency in Render Manager panel.
- 18585 SKP. 2D entities are lying on different layers go to on Layer 0 with SKP export.
- 18586 SKP. Images are lying on different layers go to on Layer 0 with SKP import.18588 SKP. Objects are lying on invisible layers are lost with SKP export.
- 18608 SKP. Unhandled exception at SKP export of cottage.dwg drawing.
- 18551 SKP. Unhandled exception during attempt to save TCW drawing in SKP format if drawing has image with not English name.
- 18657 User. Bend disappears after performing Unbend Sheet operation in TurboCAD Pro v21.
- 15428 User. Dimensions for Drafting objects are grouped on Paper Space after changing model on Model Space in "1-PaperSpace_Problem.TCW" file.
- 8736 User. User has the problem with Sectional view in Drafting Palette in the "QuadSupportSpacerTC18.TCW" file.
TurboCAD Pro Platinum is delivered in a 64-bit version to take full advantage of your hardware’s available computer memory to load, process, and render CAD files. A 32-bit version is also available if required by your hardware.
- 64-bit System Requirements: Microsoft Windows ® 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 2 GB RAM.
- 32-bit System Requirements: Microsoft Windows ® 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM.
** 32-bit version of TurboCAD 20 Pro will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
Recommended: Your experience with TurboCAD 21 Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 4+ GB RAM, and larger display resolution and graphics support.
The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
Home Page : http://www.turbocad.com/TurboCAD/TurboCAD-Windows/TurboCAD-Pro-Platinum-21